Pages

Celebrity Big Brother's Cami Li studied law to get justice for her sister

Friday, January 16, 2015


Celebrity Big Brother's Cami Li studied law to get justice for her sister
CELEBRITY Big Brother star Cami Li has revealed why she wanted to become a lawyer.

The 25-year-old studied law to get justice for her older sister.

Speaking to The Sun before entering the house, Cami revealed her sister was killed in a car crash after the driver jumped a red light to escape the police.

She said: “It’s the hardest thing ever and I’ll probably cry about it in the house because I cry about it all the time,

"It was 1996 - she was 21, I was aged nine. 

"But the older and the younger sister are the closest, so it was very, very hard on me.

She added: "That's why I wanted to become a lawyer because the injustice of that trial was just ridiculous. 

"The guy was a career criminal. He stole a car, the police were chasing him, he ran a red light and he killed her.

The 25-year-old added that she didn't think she'd be able to work on a case similar to her sister's as it would be too emotional. She added that she'd love to finish her studies at some point.

She added: "I took my law school admission test. I would love to pursue law but it would be very emotionally draining."
Celebrity Big Brother's Cami Li studied law to get justice for her sister